At Green Market Natural Foods, we value our neighbors and partners throughout the communities served by our markets. We donate gift cards, and products to qualified organizations as auction items or gifts of appreciation for their commitment to education, helping others or the environment.
Although most requests for support are very worthy, Green Market can support only a small portion of them due to the volume of applications and limited budgets.
Before making a request, we ask that you please review our guidelines to see if your organization might qualify for a donation.
1. All requests must be faxed, mailed directly to Green Market or submitted via our Web site, greenmarketnaturalfoods.com
2. Requests must be made formally using the donation application.
3. Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Green Market.
4. Your organization or event must be located within 20 miles of our store.
5. The recipient must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proof of your 501(c)(3) status, such as a tax ID number would be ideal.
6. The application must be received at least 60 days before the event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Due to limited donation budgets, early submission of your application is recommended.
7. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support
Requests from the following organizations will be considered by Green Market:
1. Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
2. Public agencies
3. Private and public schools and PTAs
4. Events, programs, and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition, education, and environmental preservation.
5. Need based local charity’s contributions will only be considered if they are made directly from that organization and not 3rd parties.
Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by Green Market:
1. Political or religious groups
2. Service clubs or fraternal organizations
3. Third-party fundraisers
4. Private clubs funded through membership fees
5. Sporting events or sports teams
7. Individuals/sponsorship of individuals
Down Load a DONATION APPLICATION here to begin your request.